You think a destination wedding sounds dreamy. Desserted Islands, Pool Bar, Traditional dancers for entertainment. Great food and never ending sunshine!
Not to mention a place to call ours, to revisit with out children and on anniversaries.
Come to me!
I will provide you a perfect destination experience!
- They can be easier to plan, if you get a good wedding planner and your guests are co-operative.
- Cost effective if guests pay for themselves
- Destination weddings can cost up to 1/3 of a traditional wedding.
- A great opportunity to combine the wedding and honeymoon costs together.
- Make it into a family holiday - great for a 2nd marriage.
- Takes all the stress away
- Those who wish to attend can, and others wont. The choice is theirs.
- Spend a few days with your special friends and family, rather than a few hours.
- Guests can pull out at the last minute.
- You may not make minimum numbers to receive your chosen ceremony package.
- Guests close and dear to your heart may not be able to afford to attend.
- Currancy variations due to high exchange rate
- Bad weather
- Become ill and cant attend yourselves - Balli Belly.
- Destination is not as nice as the picture.
Like lotto I suppose. I suggest you research, research, research.
Destination: Illawarra & South Coast, NSW
Visitors won't be disappointed
Locals stop seeing the beauty when it is on your doorstep and take it for granted.
I will re-awaken your senses
I can help you plan an all inclusive package.
My advice, contact Escape Tradition to discuss one of their many affordable packages. Alternatively
I will put you in contact with local businesses who will be hapy to help you