An Anniversary Ceremony is very different from a Renewal of Vows.
- Held on major anniversaries this ceremony is written to congratulate the couple for honouring their wedding vows.
- The story of the marriage is told, reviewing the journey, recognising major acheivements and challenges.
- The ceremony allows family and friends the opportunity to address the couple, acknowledge the strength of the couples relationship and how they have positively influenced the lives of others.
I will need to work with the couple and close family members to compile the following resources to be used on the day.
- Work with the couple and the family to plan the ceremony, it's form
- Interview the couple and close family and friends to make a "Life Story Album".
- Work with the couple to confirm their goals for the next stage of their lives and write vows to suit.
- Organise a Photo Slide Show to be played on the day.
- Guest appreciation album where guests get a page each to write their messages and place photos of themselves with the couple.
A'This is your life ceremony' is a great alternative to an Anniversary Ceremony.